In any given week, we get so many submissions and find so many great links that it’s hard to cover it ALL on the site. As a result, our inbox is filled with tagged and starred messages (it’s like Skittles on crack in there, I kid you not) and our delicious and google reader overfloweth.
To help with the information overload, we’re starting a new weekly wrap-up feature (running on Saturday/Sundayish) that will cover a bunch of the smaller news items, blog links, and t-shirt line announcements that we couldn’t run during the week. We’ll also be including some shirt submissions that we’ve received that don’t quite match our daily aesthetic, but we still think deserve some press.
So now you’ll actually have a reason to check the site over the weekend and we’ll actually be able to clear out our inbox!
Remember, it’s easier to follow PopCultureTees when you’ve subscribed to our RSS feed.
Clothing Line/Shop News
- Kounter-Fit Clothing is eco/socially responsible clothing co with new designs release every Month. Current design is a tribute tee to Pirate Bay.
- Retro Plus Apparel is out with a few new designs, our favorite is this one, which is clever word/graphic play on an old rock motto. $16.99 HERE.
- Urban Tees and other gear from the folks @ SKILLA. They have a tight site design and some promising work for sale. Check Music for Ladies.
- New from Randr Tees priced at $13.99 right now, normally $16.99. Get it here.
- Love Virus launched earlier — dedicated to designing and selling tees JUST for girls who have a little geek inside. This week they released a new tee, Bowie (w/giraffe) but we still love Heartmon, one of their first tees.
- Japanese inspired design from GFUNK&BATZ, nice for soccer fans.
- MyPartyShirt is having an Easter Egg hunt! Search their site to find Easter Eggs, the more you find, the bigger discount you receive.
Around the Web
- Coty sums up another 10 Indie Tee Spotlights with 10 Tips culled from each of the interviews.
- 10 Free Tshirt and Clothing Templates from esdeveloped rounds up some great free sources for t-templates
- 5 Email Submission Mistakes is targeted more towards the crafty indie designer, but the same principles apply to anyone submitting a tee or clothing line to a t-shirt blog.
- 10 Shirts Every Type Nerd Must Own from Design Cubicle
- Kick-Ass T-shirt Designs – relatively random, albeit well-chosen, selection of 24 great designs you may not have seen before.