Clothing Line/Shop News
- And the Twitter craze continues, with these tees from Tweet that Stuff
- Super cute tee for girls @ this Etsy Shop that’s not only rockin’, but also printed using ecologically sound practices and materials. The kanji in the upper corner is ‘yume’, which translates to ‘dream’. Grab yours here.
- TOYKYO SPRING/SUMMER 2009 TEES – 3 new designs from this Belgium company.
- Further proof that mummies are rapidly becoming the newest trend in t-shirt design: It’s A Wrap from Cavata Clothing Co. Available for dudes and chicks.
It’s also really good to see companies who are working towards a good cause: 10% of every Cavata Clothing Co. purchase is donated to help keep music and art programs going.
Around the Web
- Some really amazing illustration and t-shirt designs from artist Chris Parks who has collaborated with the likes of Jimiyo and Jason June.
- Cool T-Shirt Designs by Chris Rushing – Round up from abduzeedo of some really lush graphic tees by Chris Rushing on Emptees.