Who dat? Nate Silver is the New York Times prognosticator who used a knowledge of statistics and polling data to accurately forecast the 2012 election results with near perfection. He correctly predicted how all 50 states would vote, and came within a hair of calling the popular vote. And by doing so, spawned one of the funniest internet memes in a while: #DrunkNateSilver.
Along the same lines as the popular Chuck Norris Facts, #DrunkNateSilver tells the tale of Nate Silver’s superhuman skills of prediction while being a drunk ass-hat. Some of my favorites are:
• Drunk Nate Silver is riding the subway, telling strangers the day they will die.
• Drunk Nate Silver can guess your weight, in stones.
• Drunk Nate Silver looking at the Mayan calendar, shaking his head calmly, X’ing out Dec 21 and circling Dec 31.
• Drunk Nate Silver plays pi degrees of Kevin Bacon.
• Drunk Nate Silver predicted “Drunk Nate Silver” would become a meme two weeks ago.
Nate Silver shirt by Skreened.com
Popculturetees.com t-shirt blog. Also, look for new coupons, discounts, & promo codes!